Contract under the law of obligations
The buyer enters into a notarised contract under the law of obligations that sets forth all the details of the transaction. Pursuant to the contract under the law of obligations, the buyer pays 15% of the sales price of the apartment as a down payment.
Real right contract
When the apartment building is completed, the buyer enters into a real right contract and pays the rest of the sales price. The ownership of the apartment is transferred to the buyer.
The contractual price includes
- Completed apartment pursuant to the construction project and the chosen interior finishing materials.
- Fee for connecting to the utility networks (water, electricity, sewage, gas).
- Possibility to connect to Internet, digital TV, phone line.
The contractual price does not include (to be paid for by the buyer)
- Notary fees and state fees.
- Connection fees for Internet, cable TV, phone line and security.